E3S Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20202020 11th International Conference on Environmental Science and Development (ICESD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 April 2020|
- K. Dühring, “Photovoltaic Power Supply of Agriculture Robot”, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- P. Tathagata, “Electric Solar Vehicle (RAYRACER)“, KIIT university thesis, Eastern India, 4 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Jain S, A. Khalore and S. Patil, “Self-Efficient and Sustainable Solar Powered Robotic Lawn Mower”, IJTRD, 2, 6, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rutuja, V. Nayana, B. Monika and V. Mane, Automated solar grass cutter”, IJSDR, 6, 65-69, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B. Dilip, N. Pagar, S. Ugale, S. Wani and M. Sharmila, “Design and Implementation of Automatic Solar Grass Cutter”, IJARE, 6, 2433-2437, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Zanwar, Q. Azmat, Sh. Aleem and Kh. Imran, “Solar Based Grass Cutting”, OAIJSE, 2 10, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E. Ray, H. Alexander, D. Steeter and D. Price, “Power Management of a Solar-Powered Cool Robot for Polar Instrument Networks”, JFR, 24, 581–599, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- K. Fujji, K. Higuchi and J. Rekimoto, “Endless Flyer: A Continuous Flying Drone with Automatic Battery Replacement”, IEEE 10th International Conference on Ubiquitous Intelligence and Computing, Vietri sul Mere, 216-223, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Boggio-Dandry and T. Soyata, “Perpetual Flight for UAV Drone Swarms Using Continuous Energy Replenishment”, 9th IEEE Annual Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics & Mobile Communication Conference (UEMCON), New York City, USA, 478-484, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Bernard, T. Toksoz, J. Redding, M. Michini, J. How, M. Varvrina and J. Vian, “Automated battery swap and recharge to enable persistent UAV missions”, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics MIT, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Khonji and M. Alshehhi, “Autonomous inductive charging system for battery-operated electric drones”, In Proceeding of e-Energy, Shatin, Hong Kong, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G. Azcan and N. Alemdaroglu, “Solar irradiation estimation on a solar powered UAV”, International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ICUAS), Colorado, USA, ( 2015). [Google Scholar]
- I. Rwomuushuana et al, “Fall Army Worm: Impacts and Implications for Africa”, CABI Report, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- O. Hammed, M. Fanni and S. Ahmed, “Insect Killing Robot for Agricultural Purposes”, IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, Hong Kong, China, 1068-1074, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hammed, M. Fanni, S. Ahmed and M. Salman, ”Vision-based control of quad-roto manipulation system”, International conference in mechatronics and automation, Changchun, 1245-1250, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- http://www.soda-pro.com/webservices#radiation access on 20.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.