E3S Web Conf.
Volume 168, 2020II International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||06 May 2020|
- Taggart, A.F. (1933). Handbook of mineral processing. M.-L.: State scientific and technical mining and geological and petroleum publishing house, 1933 [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Bogdanova. Handbook of ore dressing. Main processes. (1983). Mocow: Nedra [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Chugayev. (1987). Metallurgy of precious metals. Mocow: Metallurgy [Google Scholar]
- Kotlyar, Y.A., Meretukov M.L. (2002). Metallurgy of precious metals. Moskow: Metallurgy [Google Scholar]
- Meretukov, I.N., Orlov, A.M. (1991). Metallurgy of noble metals. Foreign experience. Moscow: Metallurgy [Google Scholar]
- Ladeishikov, V.V. (1968). Extraction of gold from refractory ores and concentrates. Moscow: Nedra [Google Scholar]
- Ladeishikov, V.V. (1999). Technology of extracting gold and silver from refractory ores. Irkutsk: JSC “Irgiredmet”. [Google Scholar]
- Zelenov, V.I. (1978). Methods of research of gold-bearing ores. Moskow: Nedra [Google Scholar]
- Nalimov, V.V., Chernova, N.A. (1965). Statistical methods of planning extreme experiments. Moscow: Nauka. [Google Scholar]
- Shokhin, V.N., Lopatin, A.G. (1993). Gravitational methods of mineral enrichment. Moscow: Nedra. [Google Scholar]
- Raivich, I.D. (1985). Gravitational enrichment of crushed ores of non-ferrous metals and calculation of the results of their gravitational enrichment. Textbook. Alma-ATA [Google Scholar]
- Raivich, I. D. (1981). Methodical guide to research works of students. Almaty: The Kazakh Polytechnic Institute [Google Scholar]
- Tsarkov, V.A. (2004). Experience of gold mining enterprises of the world. Moskov: Izdat.house “Ore and metals” [Google Scholar]
- Alexandrova, T.N., Romashev, A.O., Semenikhin, D.N. (2015). Mineralogical and technological aspects and perspective methods of intensification of sulfide gold ore enrichment. Scientific-technical and production journal “Metallurg”. 4, 53-59 [Google Scholar]
- Alexandrova, T.N., Tsyplakov, V.N., Aksenov, B.V., Romashev, A.O., Semenikhin D. N. (2015). Technologies of removal of sorption-active carbonaceous substances from persistent gold sulfide ores and concentrates of the Mayskoye Deposit. Scientific and technical journal “Ore Enrichment”, 4, 3-7 [Google Scholar]
- Development of new combined technologies and improvement of existing technologies of processing of hard-to-enrich ores: report on research (interim). (2009). KazNTU, ruk. Soutenu M. P. State registration No. 0109101490 [Google Scholar]
- Research and hardware design of technology of processing of persistent arsenic-sulfide gold ore of Kazakhstan Deposit. (2010). Report on research (interim). KazNTU, ruk. Soutenu M. R. State registration No. 0110RK00366, No. 0210RK00912 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.