E3S Web Conf.
Volume 168, 2020II International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 May 2020|
- Ordinance No. 4 from 22 December 2010 for the Lightning Protection of Buildings, External Facilities and Open Spaces, SG, Issue 6 (Bulgarian standard) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ordinance No 3 from 9 June 2004 for the Design of Electrical Systems and Power Lines (Bulgarian standard) (2004) [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Std 80-2000, IEEE Guide for Safety in AC Substation Grounding, IEEE-SA Standards Board (2000) [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Std 81-1983, IEEE Guide for Measuring Earth Resistivity, Ground Impedance, and Earth Surface Potentials of a ground system, American National Standards Institute (1984) [Google Scholar]
- S. Stefanov, T. Hristova, L. Atanasov, Potential of an electric field at an arbitrary point in earth, created by different polarity linear and linear and point current sources, Annual of the University of Mining and Geology St. Ivan Rilski, 52, Part III, Sofia, Bulgaria, 29-132, ISSN 1312-1820 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Anev, I. Danev, Electrcial Safety in the Open Mines and Industry, PH “Nakra”, Radnevo (1996) [Google Scholar]
- G. Venkov. P. Petrov, Technical Safety, PH “Gabrovo Print” (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y. L. Chow, M. M. A. Salama, A Simplified Method for Calculating the Substation Grounding Resistance, IEEE Transactions in Power Delivery, 9, No. 2, 736-742 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.