E3S Web Conf.
Volume 168, 2020II International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||06 May 2020|
- Rakishev, B. R., Bondarenko, V. I., Matev, M. M., Kenzhetaev, Z. S. (2019). Influence of chemical reagent complex on intensification of uranium well extraction. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, (6), 25–30 [Google Scholar]
- Matev, M. M., Rakishev, B. R., Kenzhetaev, G. S. (2017). The impact of ammonium bifluoride complex on colmataging formations during the process ofin situ uranium leaching. International journal of advanced research, (5), 147–154 [Google Scholar]
- Rakishev, B. R., Mataev, M. M., Kenzhetaev, J. S. (2019). The study of the mineralogical composition of sedimentation in the conditions of downhole uranium mining . Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin, (7), 123-131 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yusupov, H. A., Dzhakupov, D. A., Bashilova, E. S. (2018). Improving the efficiency of mining complex hydrogenic uranium deposits using hydrogen peroxide. Mining Journal of Kazakhstan, (2), 18-21 [Google Scholar]
- Yusupov, H. A., Aliev, S. B., Dzhakupov, D. A., Elzhanov, E. A. (2017). The use of ammonium bifluoride for chemical treatment of wells during underground leaching of uranium. Mining Journal, (4), 57-60 [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Khawassek, M. H. Taha, A. A. Eliwa. (2016). Kinetics of Leaching Process Using Sulfuric Acid for Sella Uranium Ore Material, South Eastern Desert. (Egypt International Journal of Nuclear Energy Science and Engineering, (6), 62–73 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gorbatenko, O. A. (2017). Repair and restoration work on geotechnological wells of PSV uranium enterprises: textbook. allowance; under the editorship of Yu.V. Demekhova. Almaty: NAC Kazatomprom [Google Scholar]
- Molchanov, A. A., Demekhov, Yu. V. (2014). Improving the efficiency of uranium mining from hydrogen-type deposits developed by the method of underground borehole leaching of the Republic of Kazakhstan (by the example of the eastern Mynkuduk deposit). Actual problems of the uranium industry VII international. Conf: Sat scientific works [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, Y. Zhao, Q. Song, Z. Zhou, S. Yang. (2018). Exploration and mining evaluation system and price prediction of uranium resources. Mining of Mineral Deposits, 12(1), 85–94 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nikitina, Yu. G., Poyezzhayev, I. P., Myrzabek, G. A. (2019). Improvement of opening schemes of wellfilds to optimize the cost of mining uranium. Gornyi Vestnik Uzbekistana, (1), 6-11 [Google Scholar]
- Alikulov, S. S., Sobirov, Z., Khaidarova, M. E. (2018). Research and implementation of the methods of limiting the difflnce of product solutions and the intensifiation of underground leaching workflws. Gornyi Zhurnal, (3), 100–106 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Uralbekov, B., Burkitbayev, M., Satybaldiev, B. (2015). Evaluation of the effctiveness of the fitration leaching for uranium recovery from uranium ore. Chemical Bulletin of Kazakh National University, (3), 22–27 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rakishev, B. R. (2019). Mining and metallurgical complex and the development of civilization. Mountain Journal, (9), 33-37 [Google Scholar]
- Rysbekov, K., Huayang, D., Kalybekov, T. (2019). Application features of the surface laser scanning technology when solving the main tasks of surveying support for reclamation. Mining of mineral deposits, 13(3), 40–48. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Lachab, M. Cathelineaua, M. Brouandc, N. Fiet. (2015). In-situ isotopic and chemical study of pyrite from Chu-Sarysu (Kazakhstan) roll-front uranium deposit. Procedia Earth and Planetary Science, (13), 207–210 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.