E3S Web Conf.
Volume 168, 2020II International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||06 May 2020|
- The Law of Ukraine “On National Security of Ukraine” of 21.06.2018. No. 2469–VIII. (2020). Retrieved from: https://kodeksy.com.ua/download.php?id=2867 [Google Scholar]
- Yurchenko, O.V. (2017). Formation of organizational and economic mechanism for ensuring the ecological safety of the road industry: diss. of a candidate of economic sciences: 08.00.06 – economics of nature management and environmental protection. Sumy [Google Scholar]
- W. Dermawan, C. Vieri, P.G.B. Alam. Central European Journal of International & Security Studies, 4, 191-207 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Barnett. Companion to Environmental Studies, 191, 188-191 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Busby. Environmental security, The Oxford Handbook of International Security. doi: 10.1093/oxfordhb/9780198777854.013.31 [Google Scholar]
- State Statistics Committee of Ukraine, 1998–2019. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/operative/operativ2019/tr/pv_avt/pv_avt_u/pv_avt12m19_u.htm [Google Scholar]
- Council Directive 96/53/EC of 07.25.1996 “On the establishment for certain land vehicles moving within the Community of the maximum permitted dimensions during national and international transport and the maximum permitted weight during international transport”. Retrieve from: https://auto.24tv.ua/tag/zakonodavstvo_tag73/ [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Barteneva, E.N. Glazunova. Promotion of international development. Lecture Course (The World Bank, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Veklich. (2003). Economic mechanism of environmental regulation in Ukraine. Kyiv: Ukrainian Institute for Environmental and Resource Studies [Google Scholar]
- DBN A.2.2–1–2003. (2004). Composition and content of environmental impact assessment materials for the design and construction of enterprises, units and structures. Kyiv: State Construction Committee of Ukraine [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.