E3S Web Conf.
Volume 168, 2020II International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||06 May 2020|
- Bulat, A.F., Dyrda, V.I., Zvyagilskiy, Ye.L. (2016). Elastomers in mining. Naukova dumka, Kyiv, Ukraine [Google Scholar]
- Zabolotny, K.S., Sirchenko, A.A., Zhupiev, A.L. (2016). Design and analysis of the oscillating system’s of self-propelled feeding bin BPS-940. Vibration in engineering and technology, 2 (82), 16-21, http://vibrojournal.vsau.org/files/pdfa/3011.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Yaroshevich, N.P., Zabrodets, I.P., Yaroshevich, T.S. (2015). Dynamics of vibrating machines starting with unbalanced drive in case of bearing body flat vibrations. Scientific Bulletin of National Mining University, 3, 39-45 [Google Scholar]
- Ilin, S.R., Samusia, V.I., Ilina, I.S., Ilina, S.S. (2016). Influence of dynamic processes in mine hoists on safety of exploitation of shafts with broken geometry. Scientific Bulletin of National Mining University, 3, 48-53 [Google Scholar]
- V. Dyrda, A. Kobets, Ie. Bulat, V. Lapin, N. Lysytsia, H. Ahaltsov, S. Sokol. Vibroseismic protection of heavy mining machines, buildings and structures. E3S Web of Conferences, International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice, 109 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201910900022 [Google Scholar]
- V. Dyrda, A. Kobets, V. Pukhalskyi, Yu. Kozub, O. Chernii, Dynamics of vibratory partitioned feeders for the uranium ore drawing and feeding. E3S Web of Conferences, International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice, 109 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201910900023 [Google Scholar]
- O. Voloshyn, O. Riabtsev. Some important aspects of rock mechanics and geomechanics. E3S Web of Conferences, International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice, 109 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201910900114 [Google Scholar]
- Bulat, A.F., Dyrda, V.I., Lysytsya, M.I., Grebenyuk, S.M. (2018). Numerical Simulation of the Stress-Strain State of Thin-Layer Rubber-Metal Vibration Absorber Elements Under Nonlinear Deformation. Strength of Materials, 3 (50), 387-395, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11223-018-9982-9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.