E3S Web Conf.
Volume 168, 2020II International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||06 May 2020|
- Monastyrsky, V. F. (1990). Development of methods and tools for managing the reliability of high-power belt conveyors. D. Sc. Thesis, Mining Machines, Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics named by N. Poljakov of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine [Google Scholar]
- Galkin, V. I., Dmitriev, V. G., Dyachenko, V. P. (2005). Sovremennaya teoriya lentochnykh konveyerov gornykh predpriyatiy. Moskva: MGGU [Google Scholar]
- Yakhontov, Iu. F. (2005). The development of the theory and methods for calculating belt conveyors with suspended idlers for mining enterprises. D. Sc. Thesis, Mining Machines, Moskva, Russia [Google Scholar]
- Monastyrsky, V. F. (1975). Investigation of ways to reduce transversal displacements of the belt on a loaded branch of conveyors, transporting large-sized loads at mining enterprises. Abstract of Ph. D. dissertation, Mining Machines, Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine [Google Scholar]
- Monastyrsky, V. F., Kiriya, R.V., Smirnov, A. N. (2017). Vybor znacheniy koefitsienta dinamichnosti vzaimodeystviya gruza s rolikooporami konveyera. Geo-Technical Mechanics, 137, 191–199 [Google Scholar]
- Monastyrsky, V. F., Kiriya, R. V., Maksiutenko, V. Yu., Smirnov, A. N. (2011). Adaptive of the belt transversal displacement control on conveyor. Proc. of the International scientific conference “Forum of Mining Engineers”, National Mining University, Dnepropetrovsk, October, 234–240 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.