E3S Web Conf.
Volume 168, 2020II International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 May 2020|
- Nadutyi, V.P, Egurnov, A.I., Yagnyukova, I.V. (2013). Modernization of the vibrational roll classifier based on the use of vibration-shock mode, Visnyk NTU “KhPI”, 57 (1030), 89-96 [Google Scholar]
- Nadutyi, V.P., Iagniukov, V.F., Iagniukova, I.V. (2015). Sposob klassifikatsii trudnoobogatimogo mineralnogo syria [Method of classification of hard-to-sieve mineral materials] Patent No 108453, Ukraine [Google Scholar]
- Nadutyi, V.P, Jamil Haddad, Sukhariev, V.V. (2018), Investigation of the process of destruction of a layer of mined rock by the toothed disc of the roller classifier. Proceedings of the XVII International Science-Techn. Conf. “Vibration in Engineering and Technology”, Nat. University “Lviv Polytechnic”, Lviv [Google Scholar]
- Nadutyi, V.P, Yagnyukov, V.F., Yagnyukova, I.V. (2017). Productivity of roll vibroimpact classifier depending on design and operating parameters based on experimental studies. Proceedings of the Ukraine Science-Techn. Conf., National Metallurgy Academy, Inst. of Black Metallurgy, 46-48 [Google Scholar]
- Buyul, A., Tsefel, P. (2005). SPSS: the art of information processing. Analysis of statistical data and restoration of hidden patterns. St. Petersburg, Russia, 608 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.