E3S Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2020Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management: Cooperation for Sustainable Development and Environmental Safety (APEEM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 May 2020|
- H. Behrendt, D. Opitz. Hydrobiology, Retention of nutrients in river systems: dependence on specific runoff and hydraulic load, 410, 111-122 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kondratiev, S. Golosov, I. Zverev, V. Ryabchenko, A. Dvornikov, Modeling abiotic processes in the catchment system reservoir (on the example of Lake Peipsi Pskov), 104 (Nestor Story Publishing House, Saint Petersburg, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- V. Mineeva, Agrochemistry: Textbook, 720 (MSU Publishing House, Moscow, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the compilation of waterborne pollution to the Baltic Sea (PLC-water), 80 (HELCOM, Helsinki 2005). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kondratiev, The formation of the external load on water bodies: modeling problems, 255 (Science Publishing House, Saint Petersburg, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- H. Behrendt, R. Dannowski. Nutrients and heavy metals in the Odra River system. Weissensee Verlag Publ., Germany, 337 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kondratiev, M. Kazmina, M. Shmakova, E. Markova, Regional ecology, 3-4, 50-59 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- G. Frumin, Calculation of permissible nutrient load on transboundary water bodies. 27 (Russian State Hydrometeorological University, Saint-Petersburg, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- L. Ratcovitch, V. Markin, I. Glazunova, S. Sokolova, Construction and architecture, 3, 64-75 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. Nesterov, P. Egorov, M. Markova, D. Morozov. SGEM, 19, 699-707 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.