E3S Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2020Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management: Cooperation for Sustainable Development and Environmental Safety (APEEM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||19 May 2020|
- T. Minkina, Yu. Fedorov, D. Nevidomskaya, S. Mandzhieva, M. Kozlova, Arid. Ecosyst. 5, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Minkina, D. Nevidomskaya, T. Pol’shina, Yu. Fedorov, S. Mandzhieva, V. Chaplygin, T. Bauer, M. Burachevskaya, J. Soils Sediments 17, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. C. Ray, J. McCormick-Ray, Estuarine ecosystems (Encyclopedea of Biodiversity Second Edition, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Romic, M. Romic, M. Zovko, H. Bakic, G. Ondrasek, Environ. Geochem. Health., 34 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rovira, R. Ballinger, C. Ibáñez, P. Parker, M. D. Dominguez, X. Simon, A. Lewandowski, B. Hochfeld, M. Tudor, L. Vernaeve, J Soils Sediments, 14 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Fedorov, I. Dotsenko, A. Mikhailenko, SGEM, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Minkina, G. Fedorenko, D. Nevidomskaya, T. Pol’shina, A. Fedorenko, V. Chaplygin, S. Mandzhieva, S. Sushkova, T. Hassan, Environ. Geochem. Health, (to be published) https://doi.org/10.1007/s10653-019-00379-3 [Google Scholar]
- GOST (State Standard) 58595-2019 Soils. General requirements for sampling. (Moscow, Rospotrebnadzor, 2019) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- IUSS Working Group WRB. World reference base for soil resources 2014, update 2015. International soil classification system for naming soils and creating legends for soil maps. World soil resources reports, 106 (FAO, Rome, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Vorob’eva, Theory and practice chemical analysis of soils (Moscow, GEOS, 2006) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- HS 188.8.131.521-06. Maximum permissible concentrations of chemicals in soil: Hygienic standards. Introduction (Rospotrebnadzor, Moscow, 2006) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- L. Håkanson, Water Resour., 14 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines MU 184.108.40.2060-99 Hygienic evaluation of soil in residential areas (Rospotrebnadzor, Moscow, 1999) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.