E3S Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2020Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management: Cooperation for Sustainable Development and Environmental Safety (APEEM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||19 May 2020|
- GOST 17.1.5.01-80 Nature protection. Hydrosphere. General requirements for sampling bottom sediments of water bodies for contamination analysis [Google Scholar]
- Regional standard: Standards and criteria for assessing the contamination of bottom sediments in water bodies in St. Petersburg [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Galiulin, R.A. Galiulina, Water: chemistry and ecology, 3-8 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Sokolov, Reserves of USSR. Karadag reserve, 226-241 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- Klyukin A.A., Exogeodynamics of Crimea, 320 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Perelman, Geochemistry, 531 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Kosinova, T.V. Sokolova, VSU Bulletin. Series: Geology, 3, 113-121 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Warmer H., van Dokkum R, Water pollution control in the Netherlands. Policy and practice, 77 (RIZA, Lelystad, 2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.