E3S Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2020Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management: Cooperation for Sustainable Development and Environmental Safety (APEEM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||19 May 2020|
- N. P. Belov, A. V. Baranovskaya, Soils of the Murmansk region. (JL: Science, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Glazovskaya, A. N. Gennadiev, Soil geography with the basics of soil science. (Moscow State University, Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Lyanguzova, Russian Journal of Ecology, 48, 4 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Lyanguzova, V.T. Yarmishko, A.S. Evdokimov, A.I. Belyaeva, Plant resources, 54, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Barkan, I. V. Lyanguzova, Eurasian Soil Science, 51, 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. L. Vorobeichik, S. Y. Kaigorodova, Eurasian Soil Science, 50, 8 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. T. Yarmishko, I. V. Lyanguzova, M. A. Yarmishko, Agrarian Russia, 2, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.