E3S Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2020Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management: Cooperation for Sustainable Development and Environmental Safety (APEEM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||19 May 2020|
- N.A. Kirpichnikov, N.A Chernykh, I.N. Chernykh, Agrochemistry, 2, 93-101 (1993) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Stanis, E.N. Latushkina, N.V. Marsheva, E.A. Parakhina, Problems of regional ecology, 2, 109-112 (2018) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Warm, Astrakhan J. of Environmental Education, 1 (23), 182-192 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Vlasov, Geophysical Research, Abstracts, 16 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Kasimov, D.V. Vlasov, N.E. Kosseleva, E.M. Nikiforova, Geochemistry of landscapes of Eastern Moscow (APR, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Medvedev, S.S. Zhelyagin, Heavy metals in ecosystems (“Racurs” Publ., Saratov.) (2017) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Wise, Hygiene and sanitation, 4, 32-37 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Chubirko, Population Health and Habitat, 1, 19-20 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 17.4.3.01-2017 Nature Protection. Soils. General sampling requirements (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 17.4.4.02-2017 Nature Protection. Soils. Methods of sampling and preparation of samples for chemical, bacteriological, helminthological analysis (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.