E3S Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2020Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management: Cooperation for Sustainable Development and Environmental Safety (APEEM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||19 May 2020|
- O.A. Biryukova, I.I. Elnikov, V.S. Kryshchenko, Rapid diagnostics of plant nutrition. (Publishing house of SFU, Rostov/D, 2010) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Alloway, Environmental Pollution, 22, 11-50 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- World reference base for soil resources 2014. International soil classification system for naming soils and creating legends for soil maps. World Soil Resources Reports No. 106 (FAO, Rome, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Methodological Recommendations for the Determination of Heavy Metals in farmland soils and crop plants (TsINAO, Moscow, 1992) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- G. Morin, J.D. Ostergren, F. Juillot, P. Ildefonse, G. Calas, J.E. Brown, XAFS determination of the chemical form of lead in smelter contaminated soils and mine tailings: Importance of adsorption process. Am. Mineral., 84, 420-434 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Agafonov, Trace elements-HM in the research of the Department of Agricultural Chemistry, 262 (DonSAU. Publishing house LLC “Printing complex ESMA-PRINT”, r.p. Kamenolomni, 2012) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Bauer, T.M. Minkina, S.S. Mandzhieva, V.A. Chaplygin, D.G. Nevidomskaya, S.N. Sushkova, Scientific journal of the Russian Research Institute of Land Reclamation, 4(20), 186-199 (2015) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Approximately permissible concentration (APC) of chemicals in the soil: Hygienic standards, 10 (Federal Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology of Rospotrebnadzor, Moscow, 2009) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Derzhavina, D.S. Bulgakova, Methodological Guidelines for comprehensive monitoring of soil fertility in agricultural lands, 240 (Federal State Budgetary Institution “Rosinformagroteh”, Moscow, 2003) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Bityutsky, Microelements of higher plants (Publishing House St. Petersburg University, St. Petersburg, 2011) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Rocky, Human microelements (diagnosis and treatment) (Scientific world, Moscow, 1999) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Medvedeva, O.A. Biryukova, Y.I. Ilchenko, A.V. Kucherenko, E.V. Kuchmenko, Successes in modern natural sciences, 1, 29-34 (2018) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A. Moreiraa, L.A. Cardoso Moraes, G. Schroth, Soil & Tillage Research, 193, 133-141 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.