E3S Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2020Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management: Cooperation for Sustainable Development and Environmental Safety (APEEM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 May 2020|
- U. Lee, J. Han, M. Wang, J. of Сleaner Prod., 166, 335-342 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Bulgakov, N.N. Gavrilov, Innovation: prospects, problems, achievements:, 192-197 (Plekhanov RUE, Moscow, 2013) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Vinarov, Current trends in science and technology, 2-2 (2017) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- M. Aresta Carbon Dioxide as Chemical Feedstock, 417 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Klevanova, M.D. Kharlamova, International Research Journal, 135-140 (PFUR, Moscow, 2016) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.I Vaysman, S.V. Maksimova, Management of methanogenesis at landfills, 235 (Permian, 2003) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.I. Vaysman, Waste management. Sewage and biogas of landfills, 259 (Perm national polytechnic university, Permian, 2012) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Larionova, V.V. Filatov, Ecology, 108, 571-578 (2018) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- H. Omar, S. Rohan, International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, 58, 159-168 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Trubayev, O.V. Verevkin, B.M. Grishko, Energy Systems, 436-443 (Belgorod, 2017) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.