E3S Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2020Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management: Cooperation for Sustainable Development and Environmental Safety (APEEM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Psychology, Law, Education|
|Published online||19 May 2020|
- Report of the Chairman of the Committee of the State Duma of the Russian Federation on Natural Resources, Property and Land Relations Nikolaev N.P. Natural Resources: Efficiency and Control (2017) URL: http://komitet31.test.km.duma.gov.ru/upload/site49/document_news/000/264/228/doklad.pdf. (accessed date 08/05/2018). [Google Scholar]
- Website of the Ministry of Natural Resources of Russia [Electronic resource]. URL:http://www.mnr.gov.ru/press/news/glava_minprirody_rossii_predstavil_osnovy_strategii_razvitiya_lesnoy_otrasli_na_printsipakh_sinkhron/ (accessed 08.03.2020). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Mukhlynina, Ensuring the implementation of the principle of environmental management paid and environmental damage in the interpretative acts of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation, (Nizhny Novgorod Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, Nizhny Novgorod, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Forest Code of the Russian Federation dated December 4, 2006 No. 200-FZ (as amended on December 27, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 7, 2018 No. 204 On national goals and strategic objectives of the development of the Russian Federation for the period until 2024 [Google Scholar]
- Website of the Ministry of Natural Resources of Russia [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.mnr.gov.ru/press/news/federalnyy_proekt_sokhranenie_lesov_vosstanovleno_245_tysyach_ga_lesnykh_nasazhdeniy/ (accessed 10.03.2020). [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Council of the Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation dated January 30, 2019 No. 17-SF On Strengthening Control over the Turnover of Wood and Counteracting its Illegal Logging [Google Scholar]
- B. Molchanov, Legal protection of Russian forests of the twentieth and early twentyfirst centuries: Textbook, (Vladimir State University, Vladimir, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Aberkhaev, L.I. Aleksandrova, B.V. Andreev, The prosecutor’s handbook (Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Andrianov, S.A. Bogolyubov, N.D. But, D.G. Dobretsov, K.P. Ermakova and others, Legality: theory and practice: monograph (Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law under the Government of the Russian Federation, Academy of the Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation: Law Firm Contract, Moscow, 2017) URL: https://base.garant.ru/ (access date 05/15/2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Nikiforov, M.M. Mukhlynina, O.N. Vedysheva, E.N. Redikultceva, R.F. Martynova, Technologies and main modern economic and legal aspects of the formation of state control systems (supervision) over the use of natural resources, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), 8, 2255 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.