E3S Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2020Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management: Cooperation for Sustainable Development and Environmental Safety (APEEM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Psychology, Law, Education|
|Published online||19 May 2020|
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 7, 2018 No. 204 On national goals and strategic objectives of the development of the Russian Federation for the period until 2024 [Google Scholar]
- M.M Mukhlynina, E.V. Vinogradova, State policy in the field of environmental development of the Russian Federation and analysis of the competence of entities implementing this policy?, 38 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Molchanov, Legal protection of Russian forests of the twentieth and early twentyfirst centuries: Textbook allowance, 11-12 (Publishing house Vladim. state University, Vladimir, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Rashchupkina, Environmental Law and Order (General Theoretical Analysis) thesis ... candidate of legal sciences, 3-4 (Vladim. state University, Vladimir, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Council of the Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation dated January 30, 2019 No. 17-SF On Strengthening Control over the Turnover of Wood and Counteracting its Illegal Logging [Google Scholar]
- G. Diterle, A Kushlin, Key problems of forest policy reform in Russia, Sustainable forest management, 2 (4), 18 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Website of the Ministry of Natural Resources of Russia [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.mnr.gov.ru/press/news/glava_minprirody_rossii_predstavil_osnovy_strategii_razvitiya_lesnoy_otrasli_na_printsipakh_sinkhron/ [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Anisimov, Siberian Legal Review, 3, 315 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.