E3S Web Conf.
Volume 172, 202012th Nordic Symposium on Building Physics (NSB 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Facade and window design|
|Published online||30 June 2020|
- A. Zoller (1924): DE387655C - Hohle Glasscheibe. Google Patents. With assistance of Dipl-Ing Alfred Zoeller. https://patents.google.com/patent/DE387655C/de, updated on 10/ 29/1913 (last checked: Dec 2019) [Google Scholar]
- MOTIVE project, see: https://nachhaltigwirtschaften.at/de/sdz/publikationen/schriftenreihe-2018-24-motive.php (last checked: Dec 2019). [Google Scholar]
- FIVA project, see: https://nachhaltigwirtschaften.at/de/sdz/projekte/fiva.php (last checked: Dec 2019). [Google Scholar]
- VAMOS project, see: https://nachhaltigwirtschaften.at/de/sdz/projekte/vamos.php (last checked: Dec 2019). [Google Scholar]
- U. Pont, A. Mahdavi, A comparison of the performance of two- and three-dimensional thermal bridge assessment for typical construction joints, Building Simulation Applications Proceedings, Paper ID 75 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- AnTherm. www.antherm.eu (last checked: Dec 2019). [Google Scholar]
- ISO 10077-2:2017: Thermal performance of windows, doors and shutters — Calculation of thermal transmittance — Part 2: Numerical method for frames (ISO 10077-2:2017) [Google Scholar]
- ÖNORM B 8110-2: Thermal insulation in building construction – Part 2: Water vapour diffusion and protection against condensation. 2003-07-01, Austrian Standardization Institute. [Google Scholar]
- VIG SYS-RENO project, see: https://nachhaltigwirtschaften.at/de/sdz/projekte/vig-sys-reno.php (last checked: Dec 2019). [Google Scholar]
- ISO 6946:2017: Building components and building elements — Thermal resistance and thermal transmittance — Calculation methods (ISO 6946:2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wölzl, U. Pont, P. Schober, A. Mahdavi, Simulation-based performance comparison of Facade Constructions: Vacuum glazing versus common insulation glass, Talk: EnviBUILD2019 - Buildings and Environment International Conference, Bratislava, Slovake; “Book of Abstracts of the 14th enviBUILD 2019 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.