E3S Web Conf.
Volume 173, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Solar and Photovoltaic Systems|
|Published online||09 June 2020|
- atb.nrel.gov/electricity/2019/index.html?t=sc [Google Scholar]
- Boretti, A., 2018, Concentrated Solar Power Plants Capacity Factors: A Review, Nonlinear Approaches, in Engineering Applications Energy: Vibrations, and Modern Applications, Liming Dai, Eds., Reza N. Jazar, Springer, New York. dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-31969480-1_2 [Google Scholar]
- Boretti, A., S. Castelletto, and S. Al-Zubaidy, 2018, Concentrating solar power tower technology: present status and outlook, Nonlinear Engineering – Modeling and Application (NLENG). Volume 8, Issue 1. Published Online: 2018-05-22. Ahead of print. doi.org/10.1515/nleng-2017-0171 [Google Scholar]
- Boretti, A., 2018, Cost and Production of Solar Thermal and Solar Photovoltaics Power Plants in the United States, Renewable Energy Focus. Volume 26, September 2018, Pages 93-99. doi.org/10.1016/j.ref.2018.07.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Boretti, A., 2019, Realistic expectation of electricity production from current design concentrated solar power solar tower with thermal energy storage, Energy Storage, Volume1, Issue3, June 2019, e57. dx.doi.org/10.1002/est2.57. [Google Scholar]
- www.reviewjournal.com/opinion/letters/letter-much-touted-crescent-dunes-solar-plant-goes-bust-1935510/ [Google Scholar]
- www.cato.org/blog/crescent-dunes-another-green-flop [Google Scholar]
- nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/another-federally-backed-solar-energy-project-just-went-belly-116506 [Google Scholar]
- www.eia.gov/electricity/data/browser/ [Google Scholar]
- sam.nrel.gov [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.