E3S Web Conf.
Volume 173, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Solar and Photovoltaic Systems|
|Published online||09 June 2020|
- Em. Kostopoulos, G. Spyropoulos, K. Christopoulos, J.K Kaldellis, Solar energy contribution to an electric vehicle needs on the basis of long-term measurements, Procedia Structural Integrity 10 (2018) 203–210 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Antonio Garcaí-Olivares, Jordi Solé, Oleg Osychenko, Transportation in a 100% renewable energy system, Energy Conversion and Management 158 (2018) 266-285 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Galiveeti Hemakumar Reddy, Arup Kumar Goswami, Nalin B. Dev Choudhury, Impact of plug-in electric vehicles and distributed generation on reliability of distribution systems, Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal 21 (2018) 50-59 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mohamed Nadir Boukoberinea, Zhibin Zhoub, Mohamed Benbouzid, A critical review on unmanned aerial vehicles power supply and energy management: Solutions, strategies, and prospects, Applied Energy 255 (2019) 113-123 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, Zheng Guo, Zhongxi Hou, Solar-powered airplanes: A historical perspective and future challenges, Progress in Aerospace Sciences 71 (2014) 36-53 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Boucher RJ, Sunrise, the World’s first solar-powered airplane, Journal of Aircraft 1984; 10 (22): 840–846 [Google Scholar]
- Boucher RJ, History of solar flight, AIAA/SAE/ASME 20th Joint Propulsion Conference. Cincinnati, Ohio, AIAA 1984:84–1429 [Google Scholar]
- Dawson D., Solar Impulse 2: Pulse on the future, Composites World 05 (2016) pp. 48-49 [Google Scholar]
- Safyanu Bashir Danjuma, Zamri Omar, Mohd Noor Abdullah, Review of Photovoltaic Cells for SolarPowered Aircraft Applications, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7 (4.25) (2018) 131-135 [Google Scholar]
- Mingjian Wu, Zhiwei Shi, Tianhang Xiao, Z.L.J. Chen, Haisong Ang, Effect of solar cell efficiency and flight condition on optimal flight control and energy performance for Z-shaped wing stratospheric solar aircraft, Acta Astronautica 164 (2019) 366-375 [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Klein, J.A. Duffie, J.C. Mitchell, J.P. Kummer et al, TRNSYS 17 Volume 1 Getting Started, Solar Energy Laboratory, University of Wisconsin – Madison, 2009, p. 9, 30-37 [Google Scholar]
- Sunpower solar cells website : us.sunpower.com, datasheets of product, last access : 1st of December 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Pistoia G. Gianfranco P., Lithium-Ion Batteries: Advances and Applications, Elsevier eBooks (ICM), 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Website of batteries store : www.hurt.com.pl/akumulator, datasheets of product, last access : 1st of December 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Malcolm R. Perdontis, Battery Manufacturing and Electric and Hybrid Vehicles, New York: Nova Science Publishers, 2011 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.