E3S Web Conf.
Volume 173, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Solar and Photovoltaic Systems|
|Published online||09 June 2020|
- ECRA, “Annual Statistical Booklet For Electricity & Seawater Desalination Industries, ” 2018. [Google Scholar]
- “A renewable energy market.” [Online]. Available: http://www.vision2030.gov.sa/. [Google Scholar]
- A. Batman, F. G. Bagriyanik, Z. E. Aygen, Ö. Gül, and M. Bagriyanik, “A feasibility study of gridconnected photovoltaic systems in Istanbul, Turkey,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 5678–5686, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. J. Choi, G. D. Han, J. Y. Min, K. Bae, and J. H. Shim, “Economic feasibility of a PV system for gridconnected semiconductor facilities in South Korea,” Int. J. Precis. Eng. Manuf., vol. 14, no. 11, pp. 2033–2041, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Z. Al Garni, A. Awasthi, and M. A. M. Ramli, “Optimal design and analysis of grid-connected photovoltaic under different tracking systems using HOMER,” Energy Convers. Manag., vol. 155, no. July 2017, pp. 42–57, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Adaramola, “Viability of grid-connected solar PV energy system in Jos, Nigeria,” Int. J. Electr. Power Energy Syst., vol. 61, pp. 64–69, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Tomar and G. N. Tiwari, “Techno-economic evaluation of grid-connected PV system for households with feed-in tariff and time of day tariff regulation in New Delhi – A sustainable approach, ” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 70, pp. 822–835, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Liu, M. G. Rasul, M. T. O. Amanullah, and M. M. K. Khan, “Techno-economic simulation and optimization of residential grid-connected PV system for the Queensland climate, ” Renew. Energy, vol. 45, pp. 146–155, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. Alam Hossain Mondal and A. K. M. Sadrul Islam, “Potential and viability of grid-connected solar PV system in Bangladesh,” Renew. Energy, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 1869–1874, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- A. Raturi, A. Singh, and R. D. Prasad, “Gridconnected PV systems in the Pacific Island Countries,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 58, pp. 419–428, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Y. Kebede, “Viability study of grid-connected solar PV system in Ethiopia,” Sustain. Energy Technol. Assessments, vol. 10, pp. 63–70, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Alrashed and M. Asif, “Climatic Classifications of Saudi Arabia for Building Energy Modelling,” Energy Procedia, vol. 75, pp. 1425–1430, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.