E3S Web Conf.
Volume 173, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Utilization and Conversion Technology|
|Published online||09 June 2020|
- M. Faisal, M. A. Hannan, P. J. Ker, A. Hussain, M. Bin Mansor, and F. Blaabjerg, “Review of energy storage system technologies in microgrid applications: Issues and challenges, ” IEEE Access, vol. 6. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc., pp. 35143–35164, 26-May-2018. [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Rohit, K. P. Devi, and S. Rangnekar, “An overview of energy storage and its importance in Indian renewable energy sector: Part I – Technologies and Comparison,” Journal of Energy Storage, vol. 13. Elsevier Ltd, pp. 10–23, 01-Oct-2017. [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Aghamohammadi and H. Abdolahinia, “A new approach for optimal sizing of battery energy storage system for primary frequency control of islanded Microgrid,” Int. J. Electr. Power Energy Syst., vol. 54, pp. 325–333, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Luo, J. Wang, M. Dooner, and J. Clarke, “Overview of current development in electrical energy storage technologies and the application potential in power system operation,” Appl. Energy, vol. 137, pp. 511–536, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- T. W. Chun, H. G. Kim, and E. C. Nho, “Charging and discharging strategies of grid-connected supercapacitor energy storage systems,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology, 2018, vol. 2018-Febru, pp. 1743–1747. [Google Scholar]
- J. Pegueroles-Queralt, F. D. Bianchi, and O. GomisBellmunt, “Control of a lithium-ion battery storage system for microgrid applications,” J. Power Sources, vol. 272, pp. 531–540, Dec. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. Katsanevakis, R. A. Stewart, and J. Lu, “Aggregated applications and benefits of energy storage systems with application-specific control methods: A review,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 75. Elsevier Ltd, pp. 719–741, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Álvaro, R. Arranz, and J. A. Aguado, “Sizing and operation of hybrid energy storage systems to perform ramp-rate control in PV power plants,” Int. J. Electr. Power Energy Syst., vol. 107, pp. 589–596, May 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Thirugnanam, S. K. Kerk, C. Yuen, N. Liu, and M. Zhang, “Energy Management for Renewable Microgrid in Reducing Diesel Generators Usage with Multiple Types of Battery,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 65, no. 8, pp. 6772–6786, Aug. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J. Qiu, J. Zhao, H. Yang, D. Wang, and Z. Y. Dong, “Planning of solar photovoltaics, battery energy storage system and gas micro turbine for coupled micro energy grids,” Appl. Energy, vol. 219, pp. 361–369, Jun. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- W. Jing, C. H. Lai, W. S. H. Wong, and M. L. D. Wong, “Dynamic power allocation of batterysupercapacitor hybrid energy storage for standalone PV microgrid applications,” Sustain. Energy Technol. Assessments, vol. 22, pp. 55–64, Aug. 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. González, J. A. Domínguez, J. M Ruiz, and C. Alonso, “Ultracapacitors utilization to improve the efficiency of photovoltaic installations,” Sol. Energy, vol. 134, pp. 484–493, Sep. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- H. Moradi, M. Esfahanian, A. Abtahi, and A. Zilouchian, “Optimization and energy management of a standalone hybrid microgrid in the presence of battery storage system,” Energy, vol. 147, pp. 226–238, Mar. 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Belmokhtar, H. Ibrahim, Z. Féger, and M. Ghandour, “Charge Equalization Systems for Serial Valve Regulated Lead-Acid (VRLA) Connected Batteries in Hybrid Power Systems Applications,” in Energy Procedia, 2016, vol. 99, pp. 277–284. [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Espinoza, L. G. Gonzalez, and R. Sempertegui, “Micro grid laboratory as a tool for research on nonconventional energy sources in Ecuador,” in 2017 IEEE International Autumn Meeting on Power, Electronics and Computing, ROPEC 2017, 2018, vol. 2018-Janua, pp. 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- T. Morstyn, B. Hredzak, R. P Aguilera, and V. G. Agelidis, “Model Predictive Control for Distributed Microgrid Battery Energy Storage Systems,” IEEE Trans. Control Syst. Technol., vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 1107–1114, May 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, X. Zhang, J. Bao, and M. Skyllas-Kazacos, “Studies on optimal charging conditions for vanadium redox flow batteries,” J. Energy Storage, vol. 11, pp. 191–199, Jun. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhao, J. Xu, X. Wang, and X. Mei, “The Adaptive Fading Extended Kalman Filter SOC Estimation Method for Lithium-ion Batteries,” in Energy Procedia, 2018, vol. 145, pp. 357–362. [Google Scholar]
- C. Blanc and A. Rufer, “Optimization of the operating point of a vanadium redox flow battery,” in 2009 IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition, ECCE 2009, 2009, pp. 2600–2605. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Kumar, S. Ghosh, and S. Das, “Chargedischarge energy efficiency analysis of ultracapacitor with fractional-order dynamics using hybrid optimization and its experimental validation,” AEU Int. J. Electron. Commun., vol. 78, pp. 274–280, Aug. 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.