E3S Web Conf.
Volume 173, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Utilization and Conversion Technology|
|Published online||09 June 2020|
- “Energy in the residential sector,” Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland, Tech. Rep., 2018. [Online]. Available: https://www.seai.ie/resources/seaistatistics/keypublications/en ergy in-residential-sector/ [Google Scholar]
- W. Yunna and X. Ruhang, “Green building development in China-based on heat pump demonstration projects,” Renewable Energy, vol. 53, pp.211–219, May 2013. [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Alla, V. Bianco, A. Marchitto, F. Scarpa, and L. A. Tagliafico, “Impact of the Utilization of Heat Pumps for Buildings Heating in the Italian Power Market,” in 2018 15th International Conference on the European Energy Market (EEM). Lodz: IEEE, Jun. 2018, pp. 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Petrovi´c and K. B. Karlsson, “Residential heat pumps in the future Danish energy system,” Energy, vol. 114, pp. 787–797, Nov. 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Brockway and P. Delforge, “Emissions reduction potential from electric heat pumps in California homes,” The Electricity Journal, vol. 31, no. 9, pp. 44–53, Nov. 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Hedegaard and M. M¨unster, “Influence of individualheat pumps on wind power integration – Energy system investments and operation,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 75, pp. 673–684, Nov. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- J. Love, A. Z. Smith, S. Watson, E. Oikonomou, A. Summerfield, C. Gleeson, P. Biddulph, L. F Chiu, J. Wingfield, C. Martin, A. Stone, and R. Lowe, “The addition of heat pump electricity load profiles to GB electricity demand: Evidence from a heat pump field trial,” Applied Energy, vol. 204, pp. 332–342, Oct. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Carvalho, P. Moura, G. C Vaz, and A. T. de Almeida, “Ground source heat pumps as high efficient solutions for building space conditioning and for integration in smart grids,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 103, pp. 991–1007, Oct. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. K¨ofinger, D. Basciotti, R. Schmidt, E. Meissner, C. Doczekal, and A. Giovannini, “Low temperature district heating in Austria: Energetic, ecologic and economic comparison of four case studies,” Energy, vol. 110, pp. 95–104, Sep. 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Levihn, “CHP and heat pumps to balance renewable power production: Lessons from the district heating network in Stockholm,” Energy, vol. 137, pp. 670–678, Oct. 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pau, J. L. Cremer, F. Ponci, and A. Monti, “Impact of customers flexibility in heat pumps scheduling for demand side management,” in 2017 IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering and 2017 IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Europe (EEEIC/I&CPS Europe). Milan, Italy: IEEE, Jun. 2017, pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- A. Arteconi and F. Polonara, “Assessing the Demand Side Management Potential and the Energy Flexibility of Heat Pumps in Buildings,” Energies, vol. 11, no. 7, p. 1846, Jul. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- “Climate action plan 2019, ” Government of Ireland, Tech. Rep., 2019. [Online]. Available: https://www.dccae.gov.ie/en-ie/climateaction/ topics/climate-action-plan/Pages/climateaction.aspx [Google Scholar]
- D. Z. Fitiwi, M. Lnych, and V. Bertsch, “Optimal development of electricity generation mix considering fossil fuel phase-out and strategic multi-area interconnection,” ESRI Working Paper, Tech. Rep., 2019. [Google Scholar]
- A. Singh Gaur, D. Fitiwi, and J. Curtis, “Implications of Powerto-Heat on Transmission Expansion Needs: A Real Life Case Study,” in 2019 13th IEEE PowerTech Milano. IEEE, Jun. 2019, pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- D. Z. Fitiwi and V. Bertsch, “Interactions between Demand Response and Network Expansion Planning: A Quantitative Analysis,” in 2018 15th International Conference on the European Energy Market (EEM), Jun. 2018, pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- EirGrid, “Tomorrows-Energy-Scenarios-Report-2017, ” EirGrid, Tech. Rep., Jul. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Central Statistics Office, “Census 2016 Small Area Population Statistics, ” 2016. [Online]. Available: https://www.cso.ie/en/census/census2016reports/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Singh Gaur, D. Fitiwi, and J. Curtis, “Heat pumps and their role in decarbonising heating sector: a comprehensive review,” ESRI Working Paper, Tech. Rep., 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.