E3S Web Conf.
Volume 173, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Structural Analysis and Assessment|
|Published online||09 June 2020|
- Sichuan Provincial Meteorological Bureau Reference Room, Recent 500 years of drought and flood history in Sichuan Province (Chengdu 1978) [Google Scholar]
- Chongqing Water Conservancy and Electric Power Building Survey and Design Institute, Chongqing Bayu Water Conservancy Planning Institute, Flood risk map compilation of Qijiang River in Chongqing (Chongqing 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Chongqing Heyuan Flood Control Technical Service Center, Flood analysis and calculation of the river channel “Five-Line” in Chongqing’s Qijiang District (Chongqing 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Water Resource P.R. China, Standard for flood control (GB 50201-2014) (China Planning Press, Beijing 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Chongqing Water Conservancy Planning Institute, Qijiang County flood control planning (Chongqing 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Qijiang County Flood Control Planning Office, Flood control planning of Qijiang River basin (2000-2020) (Qijiang 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Chongqing Traffic Planning Survey and Design Institute, Qijiang shipping comprehensive development plan (Chongqing 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Chongqing Productivity Development Center, Chongqing Xike Water Transport Engineering Consulting Center, Research on comprehensive development plan of Qijiang shipping (Chongqing 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.