E3S Web Conf.
Volume 173, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Utilization and Conversion Technology|
|Published online||09 June 2020|
- Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the PRC. The 13th Five-Year Plan for Building Energy Conservation and Green Building Development. Supervision Test and Cost of Construction, (1): 1-9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. J. Hee, M. A. Alghoul, B. Bakhtyar, et al. The Role of Window Glazing on Daylighting and Energy Saving in Buildings. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 42, 323-343 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Liu, Z. Zhang, S. Zhao, et al. The Research about Energy Consumption of Rural Residential Building Influenced by the Window-Wall Ratio in North China. Journal of Hebei University of Engineering (Natural Science Edition), 32(2), 69-72 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Yang, Q. Zhang. Optimal Design of Village Residential Envelope Based on eQUEST. Building Energy Efficiency, (5), 67-70 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhang, M. Liu, Q. Zhang. Performance Analysis of Rural Residences External Window Day Lighting in Chongqing Area. Journal of Civil, Architecture & Environment Engineering, (S1), 198-201 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Xue, Q. Li, J. Xie, et al. Optimization of Window-to-Wall Ratio with Sunshades in China Low Latitude Region Considering Daylighting and Energy Saving Requirements. Appl. Energy, 233234, 62-70 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Shao, J. Zhang, L. Ma. Analysis on Indoor Thermal Environment and Optimization on Design Parameters of Rural Residence. Journal of Building Engineering, 12, 229-238 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, X. Liu, X. Fan, et al. Study on the Optimal Window and Wall Ratio of Village and Town Housing Based on Energy Consumption. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 219 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Yang, M Liu, C. Shu, et al. Impact Analysis of Window-Wall Ratio on Heating and Cooling Energy Consumption of Residential Buildings in Hot Summer and Cold Winter Zone in China. Journal of Engineering, 2015, 1-17 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Lee. Window-to-Wall-Ratio for Energy Reduction in Early Design Stage of Residential Building. Architectural Research, 19 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Huang. Influence of Window-wall Ratio on Energy Consumption of Rural Houses in Cold Regions. Energy and Conservation, (11), 81-82, +96 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 140-2004 Building Thermal Envelope and Fabric Load Tests— DesignBuilder Version 1.2.0 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- China Academy of Building Research et al. Design Standard for Energy Efficiency of Rural Residential Buildings (GB/T 50824) (China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.