E3S Web Conf.
Volume 173, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structural Analysis and Assessment|
|Published online||09 June 2020|
- Wei Lian, Wang Sen, Wei Chengji. Torsional design method of asymmetric and irregular building under horizontal earthquake action. Building Structure, 2005 2(8): 12-17. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Xinliang, Han Yang, Deng Zhendan. Horizontal and torsion displacement analysis on shaking table test of complex eccentric structure. Journal of Vibration Engineering, 2014, 27(2): 275-280. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- National Standards of People’s Republic of China (2010). GB50011-2010 Code for seismic design of buildings, S. Beijing: Architecture and Building Press. [Google Scholar]
- National Standards of People’s Republic of China (2010). GB50010-2010 Code for design of concrete structures, S. Beijing: Architecture and Building Press. [Google Scholar]
- PERFORM-3D Components and elements. CSI, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Prestandard and commentary for the seismic rehabilitation of buildings: FEMA 356. Washington D.C. : Federal Emergency Management Agency, 2000. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.