E3S Web Conf.
Volume 174, 2020Vth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||18 June 2020|
- Nguyen Phi Hung, Tran Xuan Ha, FS and Ban Phuc mining design (CTS, Hanoi, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Phi Hung, Tran Xuan Ha, Dao Ngoc Hoang, FS and Ban Phuc mining design (CTS, Hanoi, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Do Manh Phong, Ore Underground Exploitation (CTS, Hanoi, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Phi Hung, Underground ore mining technological process (CTS, Hanoi, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- The mine planning for the Massive Sulphide Vein (MSV) zone at the Ban Phuc Nickel Mine (BPNM) in Vietnam was completed by Australian Mine Design and Development Pty Ltd (AMDAD, Melbourn, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Rupprecht, Mine development – access to deposit, The Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy Platinum (2012). [Google Scholar]
- W.S. Dunbar, Basics of Mining and Mineral Processing, University of British Columbia (DTRV, Remment, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hamrmin, Underground mining methods and applications (SMSI, Stockholm 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.