E3S Web Conf.
Volume 174, 2020Vth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||18 June 2020|
- D. Schmidt, Coal Age, 119(11), 26 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Brown, Eng. Min. J., 213(1), 30 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Fiscor, Eng. Min. J., 219(11), 52 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Parreira, An interactive simulation model to compare an autonomous haulage truck system with a manually-operated system (The University of British Columbia, Montreal, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- O. Golbasi, K. Dagdelen, 38th APCOM symposium, 2, 19-9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Report 2 - Autonomous mining equipment (RFC, Ambrian, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Leonida, Eng. Min. J. 220(12), 36 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Dubinkin, Mining Equipment and Electromechanics, 6, 8 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.