E3S Web Conf.
Volume 174, 2020Vth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||18 June 2020|
- S.C. Tadolini, Ground Control Support Considerations for Pre-Driven Longwall Recovery Rooms (Springer, Berlin, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Tadolini, T.M. Barczak, NIOSH, 1, 1-13 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Renev, S. Tsibaev, S. Kalinin, Proceedings of the 9th China-Russia Symposium “Coal in the 21st Century: Mining, Intelligent Equipment and Environment Protection”, 176, 361-366 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Zorkov, A.A. Renev, S.S. Tsibaev, Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin, Series Mining Engineer-Manager’s Library, 5, 12-21 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Lupy, Y.I. Baklushin, Experience of using cable anchors as lining strengthening pre-driven recovery rooms and workings, supported on the border with goaf (KuzSTU, Kemerovo, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Stankus, Rock mechanics and stability of the workings of Kuzbass (KuzSTU, Kemerovo, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kalinin, Geomechanical ensure effective notch thick flat seams with hard roof mechanized complexes (KuzSTU, Kemerovo, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Filimonov, Management condition of rock massif (KuzSTU, Kemerovo, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.