E3S Web Conf.
Volume 174, 2020Vth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||18 June 2020|
- I.A. Mironenko, S.I. Protasov, Journal of Mining and Geotechnical Engineering, 1, 24 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- RF patent 2661950. The Method of hydraulic-mine dump re-piling. Bul. #21 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- RF patent 2681772. The Method of hydraulic rock re-piling. Bul. #8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- RF patent 2691252. The Method of re-piling hydraulic-mine dump rock with hydraulic monitor and hydraulic dredger. Bul. #17 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Protasov, I.A. Mironenko, Mine surveying and subsoil use, 3, 35 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Protasov, I.A. Mironenko, Mining informational and analytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal), 10, 55 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Protasov, D.A. Poklonov, Mining informational and analytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal), 5, 115 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Reznik, V.I. Cheskidov, Journal of mining science, 1, 106 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Shavlovskiy, The basics of the jet dynamics when collapsing of the massif (Nauka, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Kuklin, K.M. Shtukaturov, Research papers of Institute of Mining of Ural Departament of USSR Academy of Science, 3, 12 (1963) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Khnykin, Destruction of rocks by hydraulic monitor jets in open cast mining (Nauka, Moscow, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Nurok, Processes and technology for hydraulic mechanization of open cast mining (Nedra, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.