E3S Web Conf.
Volume 174, 2020Vth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||18 June 2020|
- L.A. Shevchenko, Methane release particularities when slicing thick coal seams in (Central Research Institute of Economy, Scientific, and Technical Information of the Coal Industry, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Shevchenko, V.I. Purtov, Coal, 1, 5-7 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Shevchenko, Methane release control when mining thick coal seams in Kuzbass (Kemerovo Book Publishing House, Kemerovo, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Shevchenko, Industrial Labor Safety, 8, 39-40 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kalinin, S.A. Novoseltsev, P.Kh. Galimardanov, A.A. Renev, K.A. Filimonov, A.M. Timoshenko, A.P. Fedorovich, Machine mining of thick seams with top coal caving (Kemerovo Book Publishing House, Kemerovo, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Gapanovich, A.V. Braitsev, L.Ya. Lavrukhina, Coal, 6, 12-15 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- IA. Shundulidi, S.I. Kalinin, A.S. Markov, I.B. Korzhov, P.V. Yegorov, Unconventional and intensive mining technologies (NKBP, Novokuznetsk, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Shundulidi, S.I. Kalinin, P.V. Yegorov, V.I. Khramtsov, Improvement of technologies of mining thick seams of Olzheraskaya-Novaya deposit (Kemerovo Book Publishing House, Kemerovo, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Shevchenko, V.A. Zubareva, Bulletin of KuzSTU, 3, 50-55 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kovalev, V.N. Puzyrev, Mine aerology (KuzSTU Pub., Kemerovo, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Kolikov, Mining informational and analytical bulletin, 6, 76 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Buyalich, B.A. Aleksandrov, Y.A. Antonov, V.V. Voyevodin, Journal of Mining Science, 36(5), 487-492 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mine ventilation manual (Nedra, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- G. Buyalich, K. Buyalich, M. Byakov, E3S Web Conf., 21, 03018 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N.O. Kaledina, S.S. Kobylkin, O.S. Kaledin, A.S. Kobulkin, Mine ventilation design textbook (Mining Book, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.