E3S Web Conf.
Volume 174, 2020Vth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||18 June 2020|
- Order of the Federal Service for Ecological, Technological and Nuclear Supervision dated November 19, 2013 No. 550 “On approval of the Federal Norms and Rules in the Field of Industrial Safety “Safety Rules in Coal Mines” (Ministry of Justice of Russia, Moscow, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Skochinsky, V.B. Komarov, Mine ventilation (Coal Press, Moscow, 1959) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Voronin, Fundamentals of mine aerodynamics (Coal Press, Moscow, 1959) [Google Scholar]
- K.Z. Ushakov, A.S. Burchakov, L.A. Puchkov, I.I. Medvedev, Aerology of mining enterprises: a textbook for universities (Nedra, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Popov, On the use of freely distributed software for solving problems of computational fluid dynamics (Publishing House of MSTU, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Govorukhin, V.G. Krivolapov, D.Yu. Paleev, The use of CFD packages for solving the problems of mine ventilation and training of mining engineers (Publishing House of SibGIU, Novokuznetsk, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Govorukhin, V.N. Fryanov, D.Yu. Paleev, Bulletin of Tula State University. Earth sciences, 2, 288-299 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.