E3S Web Conf.
Volume 174, 2020Vth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environment Problems in Mining Regions|
|Published online||18 June 2020|
- I. Kh. Uzbek, T.I. Halahan, Soil Sci., 1–2:13, 108-113 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Larionov, Ecological and analytical assessment of the components of the environment in the impact zone of places of disposal of municipal waste (ASU, Arhangelsk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Orlova, A.A. Sudarkina, I.I. Evseeva, Studying of the optional course “Chemistry in Agriculture” (Prosveshenie, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Mirchink, Soil mycology (MSU, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Terekhova. Micromycetes in the environmental assessment of aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems (Nauka, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Gribanova. The mycology fundamentals (MSU, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Selevtsev, Soil humus and its properties (USU, Yekaterinburg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Sanitary Rules and Regulations 42-128-4433-87 [Google Scholar]
- Maximum allowable concentrations of chemicals in the soil, list 4, of 30.04.82 # 2546-82 [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Lyubomirova, Comprehensive assessment of the environmental hazard of unauthorized landfills in rural areas of the Ulyanovsk region (USTU, Ulyanovsk, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Zvyagintsev, Methods of soil microbiology and biochemistry (MSU, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.S. Shishkin, Reducing the environmental effect of landfills on hydrosphere at the final stages of the life cycle (NUTU, Perm, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Arinushkina, Guidance on chemical analysis of soils (MSU, Moscow, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- Tutorial on agrochemistry: work book (MSU, Moscow, 2001) 15. DSTU 4114-2002 [Google Scholar]
- DSTU 4405:2005 [Google Scholar]
- GOST 26488-85 [Google Scholar]
- International Standard ISO 10390:2007 19. GOST 26213-91 [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Krupsky, Atlas of soils of the Ukrainian SSR (Urozhai, Kiev, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- O. Misnikov, E3S Web Conf. 105, 01010 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Arbuzov et al. J. Geochem. Explor., 184(A), 40-48 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.