E3S Web Conf.
Volume 174, 2020Vth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mining Regions’ Sustainable Development|
|Published online||18 June 2020|
- E.G. Armstrong, A Hybrid Model of Problem-based Learning (Routledge, London, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Samy A. Azer, Medical Teacher, 33:10, 808-813 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Barnes, F. Todd, Communication and learning revisited: making meaning through talk (Boynton/Cook Publishers Inc, Portsmouth, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- J. Clough, G.W. Shorter, The Law Teacher, 49:3, 227-302 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Duch, Susan E. Groh, Deborah E. Allen, The power of problem-based learning: a practical “how to” for teaching undergraduate courses in any discipline (Stylus Pub., Sterling, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Kellah M. Edens, College Teaching, 48:2, 55-60 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Hmelo, D.H. Evensen, IJCRR, 08:22, 22-24 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Hmelo-Silver, Educ Psychol Rev, 16:3, 235-266 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Islamov, T. Sergeychick, E3S Web Conf., 105, 04016 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Severiens, H.G. Schmidt, High Educ, 58, 59 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.