E3S Web Conf.
Volume 174, 2020Vth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Mining Regions’ Sustainable Development|
|Published online||18 June 2020|
- O. Kulikova, Vocabulary learning strategies and beliefs about vocabulary learning: a study of beginning university students of Russian in the United States (University of Iowa, Iowa, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Greenwald, A. Resenchuk, T. Sergeychick, E3S Web Conf., 105, 04019 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Perevalova, E3S Web Conf., 41, 04030 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Gubanova, A. Shirokolobova, MATEC Web Conf., 297, 06002 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. DeGani, G. Martin, G. Stead, F. Wade, E-learning Standards, 25:3, 181-185 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Nicol, D. Macfarlane-Dick, Studies in Higher Education, 31:2, 199-218 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Talmo, G. Sivertsen Korpås, M. Mellingsæter, E. Einum, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation, 19:21, 4540-4545 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cook, Mobile phones as mediating tools within augmented contexts for development, Education in the wild: contextual and location-based mobile learning in action (University of Nottingham, Nottingham 2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Driver, International Journal of Computer Assisted Language Learning and Teaching, 2:4, 23-37 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Tunyova, E3S Web Conf., 105, 04041 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.