E3S Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2020XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- E.V. Rachkov, Continuous Transport Machines (Altair-MGAVT, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Shcheviev, Fundamentals of Physical Acoustics (Doe, St. Petersburg, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Butyrin, V.N. Maksimenko, L.V. Pavshok, B.S. Reznikov, Strength calculations and optimal weight design multilayered shell products from composites if exposed to loads (Applied mechanics and technical physics, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Popkov, Vibroacoustic measurements (Publishing House of St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”, St. Petersburg, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Bobylev, D.V. Monich, V.A. Tishkov, P.A. Grebnev, Reserves for improving the sound insulation of single-layer enclosing constructions (NNGASU, N. Novgorod, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Meskhi, K.O. Kobzev, S.F. Podust, I.M. Chukarina, S.A. Shamshura, Design of noise reduction systems for equipment with a high-frequency pulsed nature of the process: textbook. allowance (DGTU, Rostov-on-Don, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Meskhi, K.O. Kobzev, V.G. Lebedenko, A.V. Brain, I.M. Chukarin, Designing systems to increase the efficiency of processing parts by shots provided that noise and vibration are reduced at the operator’s workplace: textbook. allowance (DSTU, Rostov-on-Don, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Dargar, J.K. Srivastava, Pruning Technique of ANN for Proficient Active Noise Cancellation: An Experimental study (LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Thumann, Fundamentals of noise control engineering (Prentice-Hall, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Bies, C. Hansen, C. Howard, Engineering Noise Control (University of Adelaide, Australia, 2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Peters, Acoustics and Noise Control (Routledge, 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.