E3S Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2020XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Organic Farming and Soil Management|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- Geology, exploration technique and technology. Digest of articles (Gosgeoltekhizdat, Moscow, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Komenetsky, State production committee for installation and special construction works of the USSR (All-Union Scientific Research and Design Institute, Teploproekt, Moscow, 1963) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Nasedkin, V.P. Petrov, Perlites (Pub. Science, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Augustnik, Physical chemistry of silicates (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1966 [Google Scholar]
- P. Ayler, Chemistry of silica (Publ. Mir, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Burlakov, Basics of ceramics and artificial porous fillers technology (Higher school, Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Vinogradov, Petrography of artificial porous fillers (Constpub, Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Deryagin, Surface forces (Science, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Zhdanov, Physics of solid material (Metallurgy, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zhukovski, L.A. Shvartsman, Physical chemistry (Metallurgy, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- V. Israelyan, R. Mkhitaryan, Mat. Of X Inf. Cort on the Physics of Noncrystalline Solids 82-84 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.