E3S Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2020XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- Perlite and vermiculite (Geology, exploration technique and technology)//Digest of articles (Gosgeoltekhizdat, Moscow, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Komenetsky, Perlites (All-Union Scientific Research and Design Institute Teploproekt, Moscow, 1963) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Nasedkin, V.P. Petrov, Perlites//Collection of articles of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR (Pub. Science, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Nasedkin, Petrogenesis of acidic volcanics (Nauka, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Saghatelyan, Perlites of Armenia (Gosgeolizdat, Moscow, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Kulikov B. F. Dictionary of gem stones (Nedra, Leningrad, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Augustnik, Physical chemistry of silicates (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Gorlov, Technology of heat-insulating and acoustic materials and products (Higher school, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.