E3S Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2020XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- N.P. Anisimova, Hydrochemical studies of the permafrost zone of Central Yakutia(GSO, Novosibirsk, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Bondarenko, Magnetic fields in agricultural practice and research (Agrophysical Research Institute, St. Petersburg, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Gagarina, Assessment and rationing of the quality of natural waters: criteria, methods, existing problems (Udmurt University, Izhevsk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Karpukhin, A.I. Coordination compounds of soil organic matter with metal ions and the effect of complexonates on their availability (VNIIA, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Malinina, E.I. Karavanova, L.A. Belyanina, S.V. Ivanilova, Soil Science, 4, 428-437 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Savich, International agricultural journal, 3, 33-37 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Savich, V.I. Bulletin of the Belarusian State Agrarian University, 2(38), 14-18 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Savich, Environmental Engineering, 1, 76-83 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Snakin, The composition of the liquid phase of soils (REFIA, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Stekhin, Structured water: nonlinear effects (LCI, Moscow, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Shilnikov, Losses of plant nutrients in the agrobiochemical cycle of substances and methods for their minimization (VNIIIA, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gangloff, P. Stille, A.D. Schmitt, F. Chabaux, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 189, 37-57 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.