E3S Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2020XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Regional Environmental Policy|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- V.H. Dang, A.F. Potokin, Diversity of plant species composition and forest vegetation cover of Dong Nai Culture and Nature Reseve, Vietnam, Earth and Environmental Science, 316, 1–9 (2019) doi: 10.1088/1755-1315/316/1/012009 [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Dinh, K. Hyakumura, K. Ogata, Livelihoods and Local Ecological Knowledge in Cat Tien Biosphere Reserve, Vietnam: Opportunities and Challenges for Biodiversity Conservation//The Biosphere, Natarajan Ishwaran, IntechOpen, (2012) https://www.intechopen.com/books/the-biosphere/livelihoods-and-local-ecological-knowledge-in-cat-tien-biosphere-reserve-vietnam-opportunities-and-c [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Hoang, P. Baas, P.J. Keßler, Economic Botany, 62 574–593 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Nguyen, P.J. Baker, Plant Ecology & Diversity, 9, 5-6 (2016) doi: 10.1080/17550874.2016.1210261 pp589–601 [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Pham, Cây Cỏ Việtnam [In Vietnamese An Illustrated Flora of Vietnam], 1-3,202–208, 295–296 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Report on Assessment of the Special-use Forest System and its Management in Ba RiaVung Tau Province Hanoi (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Son, Acta Phytotaxonomica et Geobotanica, 66 (2), 91-94 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Thai, Những hệ sinh thái rừng nhiệt đới Việt Nam [In Vietnamese–The forest ecosystems in tropical Vietnam] (NXB Khoa học và Kỹ Thuật, Hồ Chí Minh, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Thanh Do, J.C. Grant, B.N. Trinh, H.C. Zimmer, J.D. Nichols, Journal of Asia Pacific Biodiversity, (2017) doi: 10.1016/j.japb.2017.08.008 [Google Scholar]
- T.K.V. Tran, P.N. Nguyen, V.S. Le, V. Hoang, A new record species for Vietnam, 2(1), 13–18 (2018) (in Vietnamese) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of science and technology of Vietnam. Red book. Part 2: plants. (Science and technology publishing House, Hanoi, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.iucnredlist.org/ (accessed April 10, 2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.