E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Scientific Support for the Innovative Development of Animal Husbandry and Biotechnology|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- E.Yu. Borodkina, Blood parameters of brood and sporting horses in relation to the functional state. Thesis of Cand. of Biol. Science (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Dvinskaya, The influence of the season and dosed work on the change in blood composition in horses of various breeds Dissertation abstract (1976) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Zemskov, V. M. Zemskov and M. A. Zemskov, J. of Microbiology, Epidemiology and Immunobiology, 4, 105-109 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Karyuk, Immune status, natural microbiocenosis, mineral metabolism and their correction in sporting horses, Dissertation abstract (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Gluschenko, O. A. Bogosovskaya, I. P. Olkhovskaya, Chemical Physics, 4, 79 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Nazarova, I. A. Stepanova, G. I. Churilov, S. D. Polischuk, V. V. Churilova and D.G. Churilov, Intern. J. of Nanotechnology, 16, 122 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Polischuk, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 98(1) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Polischuk, A. Nazarova and I. Stepanova, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 98(1) (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.