E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Scientific Support for the Innovative Development of Animal Husbandry and Biotechnology|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- N.I. Bogdanov, Chlorella suspension in diet of farm animals (Penza, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gaponov, Y.P. Chuguev, I.I. Chugueva, Veterinary medicine 1, 43 –(2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gaponov, Bulletin of Krasnoyarsk State Agrarian University 7, 96-102 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gaponov, S.V. Svistunov, Collection of scientific works of the Krasnodar scientific center on animal science and veterinary medicine, , 8(1), 188-193 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gaponov, Combined feed, 6, 40-42 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Davydov, V.A. Normantovich, New approaches in combined treatment of cancer, 224 (Medicine, M., 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kalashnikov, V.I. Fisinin, V.V. Shcheglov et al, Norms and rations of feeding farm livestock. Reference manual, 456, (Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kozhanova, Plant reaction to application of chlorella vulgaris suspension as biofertilizer, Scientific Community of Students of the XXI Century. Natural Sciences: collected works XIII Intern, 13 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O. E. Molchanov, D.G. Prokhorov, Proper nutrition in oncological diseases, 288 (Dilya - M., 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Ovsyannikov, Fundamentals of experimental business in animal husbandry, 304 (M.: Kolos, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Suliga, Phytoplankton of small reservoirs in an urbanized environment, Social and ecological problems of small town: All-Russian scientific conference, 185—188 (Balashov, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Shatskikh, S.S. Gafarov, G.G. Boyarintseva, S.L. Safronov, The use of feed additives in animal husbandry, 102 (Publishing house Yekaterinburg, Ural State Agrarian Academy, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Jensen, The Healing Power of Chlorophyll, Jensen’s Health and Nutrition, 154 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- Murray W. Nabors, Introduction to Botany (San Francisco, CA: Pearson Education, Inc., 2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nakano et al., Chemosphere, 61 (9), 1244 – 55 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Dvoretsky et al. Chemical Engineering Transactions, 361 – 366, 43, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.W. Parfrey, E. Barbero, E. Lasser, M. Duthorn, D. Bhattacharya, D.J. Patterson, L.A. Katz, PLoS Genet., 2 (12), e220 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. Takekoshi et al., Oncol. Rep., 14 (2), 409 – 14 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.