E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modern Scientific Achievements - Into the Practice of Production and Processing of Crop Products|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- A.V. Abramchuk, S. K. Mingalev, Cultivated medicinal plants. Range, properties, technology of cultivation, 292 (Yekaterinburg,Fascimile of EMA Education and Methodics Association of Universities of the Russian Federation, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Abramchuk, Effect of growing space on growth and development of rosewort, Rational use of natural and biological resources in agriculture, 3-5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Abramchuk, S. K. Mingalev, M. Y. Karpukhin, G. G. Kartasheva, Landscape design. Features of creation of stony and water gardens, 362(Yekaterinburg, Publishing House of the Ural SAA, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Abramchuk, Journal of Biotechnology, 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Goncharova, Encyclopedia of Medicinal Plants, 1, 560, 2, 528 (M.: Publishing House MSP, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- P. L. Gorchakovsky, A.V. Abramchuk, P. L. Gorchakovsky, Fundamentals of protection and ecological monitoring of meadow vegetation, Productivity of hayfields and pastures, 25-29 (Novosibirsk, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- Large illustrated encyclopedia. Medicinal plants, 224 (Saint Petersburg, NBSEA, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- All about medicinal plants, 192 (St. Petersburg, “NBSEA” LLC, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Red Book of the Middle Urals (Sverdlovsk and Perm regions): Rare and endangered species of animals and plants, 279 (Yekaterinburg, Publishing house of the Ural University, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Mingalev, O.V. Brusnitsyna Agrarian Education and Science, 1(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kosakowska, O., Bączek, K., Przybył, J.L., et al., Dry Extracts. (Basel, Switzerland), 23 (7) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Xu. Y. Jiang, H. Sun C., Yu, J., Xu, X., International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 117, 167-178 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Grech-Baran., K. Sykłowska-Baranek, A. Pietrosiuk, Phytochemistry reviews, 14, 657-674 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li. Y. Pham, V. Bui, M., et al., Current Pharmacology Reports, 3 (6), 384-395 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Coors, M. Brosch, E. Kahl, B. Gerber, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 235, 320-328 (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Ivanova, S.S. Boyadzieva, G. Angelov, et al., Bulgarian Chemical Communications, 50, 151-157 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.