E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Scientific Achievements - Into the Practice of Production and Processing of Crop Products|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- Radiation processing of food products. Basic technical requirements, GOST 33339-2015, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- GENERAL STANDARD FOR IRRADIATED FOODS CODEX STAN 106-1983, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Ulmann, “Introducing irradiated foods to the producer and consumer Peaceful uses of atomic energy,” in Proceedings of the fourth international conference, Geneva, Switzerland, 299-308 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- E.C. D. Todd, Journal of Food Protection, 59 (1), 82-92 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Bufano, Food Technology, 54 (8), 192 – 197 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P. Pinto, R. Ribeiro, L. Sousa, S. Cabo Verde, M. G. Lima, M. Dinis, A. Santana и M. L. Botelho, Radiation Physics and Chemistry, 71 (1-2), 33 – 36, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Yu. Sokovnin, Yu. A. Kotov, S. N. Rukin, G. A.Mesyats, Russian Journal of Ecology, 27 (3), 214-216, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Kotov, S. Yu. Sokovnin, M. E. Balezin, Instr. and Exp. Tech., 43 (1), 102-105 (Jan. 2000) DOI : 10.1007 / BF02759009 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Sokovnin, M. E. Balezin, R. A. Vazirov, O. R. Timoshenkova, A. S. Krivonogova, A.G. Isaeva, I.M. Donnik, Radiation Physics and Chemistry, 165, 108398 (Dec. 2019) DOI: 10.1016/j.radphyschem.2019.108398 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Yu. Sokovnin, R. A. Vazirov, M. E. Balezin, “Surface irradiation of chicken eggs by nanosecond electron beam,” RAD Conference Proceedings, 2, 11-14 (2017) DOI: 10.21175/RadProc.2017.03 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Pak “Reaction of the organism of chickens to the effect of ionizing radiation,” Doctor of Biological Science dissertation, Moscow State Academy of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology named after K.I. Scriabin (Moscow, Russia, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.