E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Resource-Saving Technologies, Technical Means and the Digital Platform of the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- A.Zh. Akbasova, E.U. Zhamalbekov et al., Ecological encyclopedia (Almaty, 303, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Annual report of the Shu-Talas Basin Inspectorate for the regulation of use and protection of water resources, Taraz, 283 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Cadastre of reclamation of arable lands of Zhambyl region, Taraz, 24 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Dzhumadilov, К.Sh. Kozhanov., R.K. Bekbaev, Ecological and reclamation assessment of water and land resources in cultivated ecosystems in the basin of Talas-Asa, Materials of the international scientific-practical conference “Industrial-innovative development” - the basis of economics (Shymkent, 357-360, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Bekbaev, Soil-ecological processes and methods of their regulation in cultivated ecosystems of Kazakhstan (Taraz, 262, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Ibatullin, R.K. Bekbayev, F.F Vyshpolsky, U.K. Bekbaev, Taraz, 55 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- U.K. Bekbaev, E.D. Zhaparkulova, RA Jaysambekova, Taraz, 37 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- U.K. Bekbaev, Taraz, 24 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Vyshpolsky, R.K. Bekbayev, E.D. Zhaparkulova, Final Report on “Development of resource-saving technologies of cultivation with the use of organic land reclamation in the adaptive-landscape system of agriculture” (2006-2008), 0208PК01625; 0106PК01324, Taraz, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Zhaparkulova, R.A. Zhaisambekova, Taraz, 18-23 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhaparkulova, M. Nabiollina M, B. Amanbayeva, E3S Web of Conferences, 97, (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.