E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Resource-Saving Technologies, Technical Means and the Digital Platform of the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- Anna Chlingaryan, Salah Sukkarieh, and Brett Whelan, Computers and electronics in agriculture, 151, 61-69 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Borja Espejo-Garcia, et al., Computers and electronics in agriculture, 150, 343-352 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Konstantinos G. Liakos, et al., Sensors 18 (8) 2674 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. P. Kim, S. P. Romanchuk, D. V. Terin, S. A. Korchagin, Math. Mech. Inform., 19 (2), 217-225 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Chunyan Lai, et al., IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 53 (5), 4493-4503 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Dor Oppenheim, and Shani Guy, Advances in Animal Biosciences, 8 (2), 244-249 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dor Oppenheim, et al., Phytopathology, 109 (6), 1083-1087 (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.