E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||The Role of Economic Science in the Innovative Development of Agribusiness|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- Agriculture Knowledge Management, An organisation of Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India. URL: www.manage.gov.in [Google Scholar]
- Framework on effective rural communication for development, Food and agriculture Organization of the United Nations (Rome, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- C. Leeuwis, Communication for Rural Innovation. Rethinking Agricultural Extension Third Edition (Blackwell Science, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- E-agriculture strategy guide: Piloted in Asia-Pacific countries, Published by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations and International Telecommunication Union Bangkok (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kamthania, ICT in Agriculture, (Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, uploaded by Deepali Kamthania, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- C.F. Keller, Global warming (Los Alamos National Laboratory branch of the University of California’s Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Santucci, Strategic Communication for Rural Development (World Bank Group, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ponniah, R. Puskur, S. Workneh, D. Hoekstra, Concepts and practices in agricultural extension in developing countries: A source book, (International Livestock Research Institute, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Trendov, S. Varas, M. Zeng, Digital technologies in agriculture and rural areas – Status report, Licence: cc by-nc-sa 3.0 igo (Rome, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Eisentadt, Cultural Tradition, Historical Experience, and Social Change: The Limits of Convergence, The tanner lectures on human values, Delivered at The University of California, Berkeley, May 1-3, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- M. Castells, International Journal of Communication, 1, 238-266 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Habermas, Democracy and the Public Sphere (Luke Goode, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Global Forum on Food Security and Nutrition, FSN Forum, Summary of the online discussion, 09.11.2016 - 30.11.2016, 134 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations. URL: www.fao.org/e-agriculture/ [Google Scholar]
- P. Bourdieu, Language and Symbolic Power (Polity Press, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- Yunus Centre site. URL: https://muhammadyunus.org/quotes [Google Scholar]
- K. Olkhovikov, V. Maruvada, Micro-financing for entrepreneurs in developing countries: Bangladeshi farmers case, ICERI 2018 Proceedings, 6909-6912 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Olkhovikov, S. Olkhovikova, Organizational myths: unconscious basics of organizational culture, The 10th International Days of Statistics and Economics. Conference Proceedings, September 8–10, 2016; Prague. Prague, Czech Republic, 1392–1399 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Habermas, The theory of communicative action, V. 2, Lifeworld and system: a critique of functionalist reason (Beacon Press, Boston, 1987). [Google Scholar]
- S. Schiavo-Campo, P. Sundaram, To serve and to preserve: improving public administration in a competitive world (Asian Development Bank, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Freedom of the Net 2013. A Global Assessment of Internet and Digital Media. Freedom House (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.