E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||The Role of Economic Science in the Innovative Development of Agribusiness|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- P.I. Ogorodnikov, N.V. Speshilova, Y.A. Kozhukhovskaya, Bulletin of the Orenburg Scientific Center of the Ural Dept. of RAS, 2 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Usenko, Accounting and statistics, 2 (54) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the Federal State Statistics Service of the Russian Federation URL: https://www.gks.ru/statistic [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 06.05.2008 № 671-P On approval of the Federal Plan of Statistical Works [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 21.06.2008 № 450 On the Ministry of Agriculture [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Darda, Agriculture as a factor or foo security. Materials of 3rd International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Science and Arts. Sofia, Bulgaria. [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation URL: http://mcx.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Darda, N.A. Sadovnikova, Biosciences Biotechnology Research Asia Frequency, 11(3), (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Official site of Raex-Analytics. URL: https://raex-a.ru/database/annual-report [Google Scholar]
- Official tax website of the Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation. Tax Code of the Russian Federation. URL: https://www.nalog.ru [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.