E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||The Role of Economic Science in the Innovative Development of Agribusiness|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- M. Richard, Tax Coordination in the European Community, 227-251 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- Scott Greenberg, Corporate Tax foundation fiscal fact (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Sustainable Food and Agriculture 1st Edition, (Academic Press, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. T. Prokopchuk, Prospects of Science and Education, 1, 278-283 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. O. Lunina, Finance of Ukraine, 1, 17-27 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. G. Davletshin, International accounting, 17, 991 – 1003 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Zyryanova, O. A. Zagurskiy, Finance, 7, 33 – 37 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Zyryanova, A. O. Zagurskiy, Wschodnioeuropejskie Czasopismo Naukowe (East European Scientific Journal), 12(40), 38-41 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. G. Tyurina, M. A. Troyanskaya, Economics: yesterday, today, tomorrow, 3, 251-259 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Leontiev, Research theories, facts, and politics, 415 (Politizdat,1990) [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank Economic Review, 3, 493-511 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Bulletin of the Tomsk state University, 318, 176-178 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Zakharova, Nikonovsky readings, 14, 61-64 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. D. Tulush, Nikonovsky readings, 18, 414-416 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Economic health of Russian regions. The current level and dynamics of changes in the Research of the rating Agency Expert. [Google Scholar]
- Rating of the effectiveness of regional tax policy at the end of 2018 PricewaterhouseCoopers (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.