E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||The Role of Economic Science in the Innovative Development of Agribusiness|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- C. Antonelli, The Economics of Innovation, New Technologies, and Structural Change, 210 (London: Routledge, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Atkinson, S.J. Ezell, Innovation Economics. The Race for Global Advantage, 440 (New Haven: Yale University Press, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Cecere, Journal of Technology Transfer, 40, 185–197 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Squalli, K. Wilson, Intelligence, 46, 250–257 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Ilyenkova, V.I. Kuznetsov, S.Yu. Yagudin, Innovation Management. Educational- methodical complex, 192 (M.: MESI, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Orlova, S.A. Ostroukhov, Innovative activity in the system of sustainable development of sports organizations, VI International Scientific and Practical Forum Innovative Development of the Russian Economy, 472 (Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics - M., 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Anokhina, R. Abdrakhmanov, Y.E. Gridneva, M. Arrieta-López, N.R. Dzhalilova, A. Meza-Godoy, Entrepreneurship and sustainability issues, 1921-1936 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Bautin, V.V. Kozlov, A.V. Merzlov, Sustainable rural development: issues of strategy and tactics (Moscow: FGNU “Rosinformagrotekh”, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. Bondarenko, AIC: economy, management, 71-82 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Nechaev, AIC: economy, management, 43-53 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Guiomar, S. Godinho, T. Pinto-Correia, M. Almeida, F. Bartolini, P. Bezák, M. Biró, H. Bjørkhaug, Š. Bojnec, G. Brunori, et al., Land Use Policy, 784-798 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Guth, K. Smędzik-Ambroży, Economic Research-Ekonomska Istraživanja (2019)https://doi.org/10.1080/1331677X.2019.15852702019 [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Кonnikova, Agriculture, forest and water management, 11 (2014). URL: http://agro.snauka.ru/2014/11/1658 [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Тarasov, N.I. Antonova, et al. Typology of rural areas based on economic diversification: a monograph (Rostov-on-Don: Azov Pechat, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Logantsova, Agricultural Economics of Russia, 9, 63-69 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Andersen, European Journal of Agronomy, 82-291 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Agriculture of Bashkiria - what has changed over 10 years. URL: http://www.bashinform.ru/news/1142735-selskoe-khozyaystvo-bashkirii-chto-izmenilos-za-10-let/ [Google Scholar]
- Agriculture, hunting and forestry. The territorial body of the Federal State Statistics Service for the Republic of Bashkortostan. URL: https://bashstat.gks.ru/folder/26015. The Government of the Republic of Bashkortostan by resolution of June 17, 2019 № 353 On approval of the comprehensive program Development of beef cattle breeding in the Republic of Bashkortostan. URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/553377658 [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Galikaev, Bulletin BIST. Series Economics, 1 (42), 63-71, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Explanatory note to the progress report and on assessing the effectiveness of government program Development of agriculture and regulation of agricultural products and food markets in the Republic of Bashkortostan for 2019. URL: https://agriculture.bashkortostan.ru/documents/reports/277392 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.